At the Community and Campus Day of Service, over 1,000 volunteers gather at Memorial Stadium on the University of Illinois campus to package staple foods essential to the diets of thousands of Eastern Illinois residents. These meals go on to find homes with families and individuals facing food insecurity in our community, through the Eastern Illinois Food Bank.
We are counting on your financial contribution to help us help others! When you become a 2019 Community and Campus Day of Service sponsor, your name and logo appear
- On the T-shirts given out to every volunteer that attends
- On the back of every meal packaged
- On the Day of Service website
- On various signage at the event
Sponsor – up to $1,000
- All benefits listed above
Table Sponsor - $1,000 and up (covers the cost of 3,000 lbs. of food)
- Sign with name and logo displayed at a packaging table throughout event
- One packaging table reserved for your company throughout event upon request
Event Partner - $5,000 and up (covers the cost of 65,000 meal servings)
- Company name and logo prominently listed on/mentioned in all materials
- Company representatives have the option of playing lead volunteer roles at the event
- Logo included prominently on t-shirts
If you would like to become a sponsor or have questions, please contact our team. Thank you so much for your generous support!